WHY CHOOSE US
We’ve completed over 3,100 hair transplant procedures
We’ve placed over 6.5 Million natural follicular units (grafts)
Dr. Garbutt has over 20 years of hair transplant experience
Here are some other reasons why you should consider My Hair Transplant MD:
- We’ve specialized hair restoration, exclusively, since 1998;
- We aren’t a plastic surgery, dermatology or cosmetic group doing this as a side business;
- Hair restoration is all we do, day in and day out;
- We offer both FUE and FUT/Strip hair restoration methods;
- We house experienced staff (not outside contractors); our surgery team has been together for nearly 20 years
- Many companies will quote you “per hair” cost vs. a “per graft” cost:
they will often split natural grafts into your multiple hairs and charge you accordingly (which is deceitful);
we place the natural follicular unit, which may consist of 1-4 individual hairs, but charge you for one graft.
- We feature more before and after pictures than competitors;
- You won’t find better results at any price;
- Recieve treatment recommendations in writing with long-range planning;
- Affordable fees based on a long-term treatment plan, not merely a single surgery that may give you coverage;
- To craft your treatment plan, we use all three modalities: *Scientific *Mathematic *Artistic
- We define, map and calculate your hair loss area, how much hair has been lost, then we calculate treatment;
- We offer 100% no interest financing (OAC); plus other financing options for longer terms and competitive interest rates.
- Thank you to “My Hair Transplant MD”. I am one satisfied client!
- I had my hair transplant done over 6 months ago and I see such a wonderful difference. I went through every stage I was advised on and patiently waited for the results.
- I was very happy with the way the staff and most particularly with Laura Haiby who truly made me feel like there was nothing to worry about and that I wasn’t alone. Laura treated me with great support and made my decision easy after worrying about my concerns during the whole process.
- I was very nervous about doing this procedure because you rarely see women advertise for hair transplant, but everything she counseled me on was point on and results are very apparent and satisfying.
- The doctor is a no-nonsense guy. Don’t expect him to be your best friend. He’s pretty straight forward; particularly for a woman with high expectations. No sales pitch, no game. The staff is just friendly and very experienced. They feed you and take care of you during the whole long process. It is a very long hands-on treatment.
- Kudos for everyone at the MyHairTransplantMD
Very happy Woman!
- Hey Laura,
It has been 3 weeks since my procedure with you guys and just wanted to give you an update.As you know I have had two prior procedures with a different facility, one for 800 and one for 1200 grafts. When I was ready to do one final procedure I found out they no longer practiced in my area.
- I did some shopping around and after reviewing the doctors qualifications, the testimonials, and the pricing, (and of course your winning personality) ended up with you.
- My procedure with you was for 2500 and I have to say so far this has been a much better experience. As of yet I am have not gotten any of the ingrown hairs I got with the other two, am hopeful it doesn’t happen. The swelling in my forehead and around my eyes was less and I didn’t get black eyes like I did before.
- My wife said the incision in the back was much nicer and she thinks the scar is going to be nice and thin. Also it didn’t get infected at all, like the last times. Noticed today I am getting some feeling back in the numb area already.
- All in all a very good experience, when compared to the past times, and at a lower price!
Thanks to all!
Dr. Garbutt: Specialties include scar revisions, impeccably natural hairlines, high density, larger hair restoration cases, FUE and FUT/Strip Method. Read More…