Mini FUE Hair Transplant
Mini FUE Hair Transplant Procedure – $3,500
Small session up to 400 FUE grafts. Ideal for touching up eyebrows, beard, sideburns, and hairline.
No need to shave your entire head anymore. See the illustration below.
A Mini-Session is Ideal For People Who
- Don’t want to completely shave their head
- Want their transplant to be unnoticeable
- Prefer a gradual change in their appearance
- Don’t have a lot of time and need to return to work immediately
- Want to do a test session before doing a full procedure
What Happens in The Mini FUE-Session
A very small area on the back of the head, (approx. 1cm wide) is shaved in order to extract up to 400 Follicular Graft Units (as seen in the photo below). This small area is easily hidden under your existing hair after the session.
The Follicular Graft Units are then re-Implanted in the area desired. After the session, you can return to your daily life immediately… yes even the very next day.
- No Linear Scar
- No Sutures/Staples
- Fast Recovery
- Minimum Discomfort
- Ideal For Very Short Haircuts
- Ideal For Donor Revision
We Always Give You More
- We Give You Maximum Impact, by focusing on one or more zones, then transplant as much hair as possible into the trouble area to get the maximum impact and results in a single surgery.
- We Give You Natural Looking Density, instead of minimum coverage where you must come back again and again, we deliver the maximum density that’s safe for a “Natural Look”.
- Here’s Why We Measure the trouble areas using a proprietary Hair loss Template. This tool helps us determine how many Follicular Graft units and how many treatments will be needed to reach your Hair Restoration goals.
* Price Per Zone/Area is based on measuring the thinning or bald area to determine the number of square centimeters and desired density.
- Our Grafts are 100% Natural. My Hair Transplant MD Restores your hair exactly as it grows which is in naturally occurring follicular units of 1, 2, 3 and 4 hairs at a time. This refined, microscopic process produces significantly better results… results so natural that, unless you tell, nobody may ever guess you had surgery.
- Caution About Graft Splitting, the unscrupulous practice of splitting natural follicular graft units into “All Single Hair Grafts.” Gives you a thin “see-thru” look and may result in little or no growth… My Hair Transplant MD does not split natural follicular units into all single hair grafts. We keep natural follicular units 100% natural and in-tact.
For More Information on Pre-Op and Post Op Details, Available Surgery Dates, or To Ask Questions Call Today